X-rays help your Chiropractic get a full evaluation of the patient and can also help rule out more serious conditions or assist us in developing the most effective treatment plan for you. Most people are surprised once they see their x-rays and can often immediately identify their misalignments and degeneration themselves.
Chiropractors find these pictures quite helpful:
- Provide a structural record of your spine
- Discover fractures or other signs of trauma
- Identify evidence of long term spinal degeneration
- Confirm other examination findings
Today’s modern chiropractic profession is a leader in the reduction of X-ray exposure and patient safety.
- We take only the most necessary views
- Use the most up to date equipment
- Intensification screens reduce energy used
- Sensitive films shorten exposure time
- Filtration removes unneeded frequencies
- Collimation narrows the energy beam
- Shielding protects sensitive body parts
- Equipment is regularly inspected and complied